Friday, 8 February 2013

Once Upon A Sketch - February challenge




Journalling : "So dearly loved by your big cousin Sophie, if only you appreciated all her affection!"  I have so many photos of these two little ones where Sophie's the one doing all the hugging! 

I was quite stuck for the circle part of the sketch and then luckily came across these new Base Coat papers, by Kaisercraft, and got the idea for the hole in the wall.  I also went a bit crazy with micro-beads. I have a feeling I'll be addicted to these!


Thanks for looking :)














12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dot, i came across your blog through Scrap The Boys and I love your work.
    Your layout is stunning, so much gorgeous detail. Love it !!!
    Enjoy your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Amazing work! Love everything on this page!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the sweetest photo! Just the expression on her face! And those vibrant colors......just a really gorgeous and magical looking page! Thank you so much for playing with us for this challenge at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made a hole in the brick wall - it adds so much dimension to the page. Beautiful detail work!
    Thank you for sharing with us at OUAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that brickwork background is AMAZING! What a fabulous page this is. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I just saw this on the OUAS gallery... Can I just say truly took my breath away. I have just gone through your whole blog and you are just incredibly talented. Well well well done and THANK YOu for playing along at OUAS which gave me the chance to get to know you! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Such an amazingly beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very beautiful...love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is incredible! I love how you did the bricks!

    ReplyDelete